Jessica Williams, PhD
For over 15 years, I have had the privilege of helping individuals through assessment, consultation, and advocacy as a licensed psychologist and a Nationally Certified School Psychologist. The incredible benefits of early intervention drew me to this field. After diving deeper into my graduate school training and post-doctoral years, I learned a quality assessment allows a client to truly understand his/her unique strengths and weaknesses. Using this knowledge, I have witnessed how targeted interventions can make profound impacts on the client’s quality of life. Sometimes the smallest tweaks can yield the greatest benefits. I strive to clearly and carefully communicate my findings and develop comprehensive, individualized plans to support each of my clients.
My husband and I are proud to call Greenville home. We have three children who have all taught me to be a better school psychologist. Our youngest child has more complex learning and medical needs. My favorite doctors, teachers, and professionals are those who look deeper and address all of him to make sure he is thriving from all aspects. I aim to do the same for my clients.
- Doctorate in School Psychology at the University of South Carolina
- Completed a Post-Doctoral Fellowship at PRISMA Health’s Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
- Finished my Post-Doctoral training at Center for Developmental Services
- Worked for three years at Clarity, The Speech, Hearing, and Learning Center
- Partnered with Drs. Hunt and Batson in 2014 to establish Greenville Assessment and Learning Specialists.
Areas of Expertise:
- Attention Issues
- Learning Problems